We specialise in bus tours for all special occasions and parties. Please carefully read through the terms and conditions on this page. For additional questions you can also call us by phone at 08 9444 2214. A $100.00 minimum deposit is required to secure a booking with one of our party buses.
Your deposit will not be refunded if:
- You cancel your booking for any reason
- Any objects including body parts exit the windows while the bus is stationary or moving
- The windows in the back are pushed out or unsealed
- The interior or exterior of the vehicle has vandalism on it
- Conditions are unpleasant (e.g. vomit)
- Passengers consume alcohol or smoke
- In addition to what is outlined here, passengers should also not taunt other motorists or excessively distract the driver.
We the right to terminate all services following any abuse or inappropriate behaviour that could endanger the safe operation of our vehicles and its passengers. Under these circumstances, bookings may be terminated and no refunds will be given.
We completely inspect all vehicles before, during and after the trip has ended. All financial liabilities for repairs or replacements will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Deposits will also not be returned.
Fines may be issued to passengers by the police if the vehicle is pulled over. We are not responsible for any fines that are issued and you are responsible for all the guests.
The consumption of alcohol on any buses in W.A is illegal, if alcohol is brought on the bus it is the responsibility of the hirer or thier guests, Limo Bus Perth accepts No responsibility nor will be liable for any fines or infringements issued.
Although there is plenty of space inside our party buses, we do not recommend standing or dancing while the vehicle is moving. We are not held responsible for any injuries that result from such actions.
We allow for 15 minutes from the booked time for boarding and 15 minutes at the finish time for departing. Failure to acknowledge this may result in additional charges of $50.00 per 15 minute increment. This amount is deducted from the deposit by the driver. We are not held financially responsible for lost or stolen items.
These rules are all put in places for the protection of our customers and our company. Safety is always our number one priority.
If you have any questions about any of our terms and conditions or to secure a booking today, you can call us at 08 9444 2214. Most importantly, we want you to have fun with our tours.
Win a FREE ride, Limobus Perth social media competition T&C’s:
- Prize is a chartered return transfer on the Limobus for up to 48 people
- Must be within a 20km radius of Perth City
- Entrants under the age of 18 must have parental /guardian permission to enter this competition and claim their prize
- Winner will be drawn on Friday 27 October 2017 at 5pm WST using a random name selector
- Winner will have 48hours to claim their prize or another winner will be drawn
- Prize is valid for 6 months from date of issue
- Not to be during peak times, Festival days and public holidays or to conflict with any existing bookings
- $100 bond to be paid before the booking and will be returned on the first Monday after the charter
- All other booking T&C’s apply to this competition