We specialise in bus tours for all special occasions and parties. Please carefully read through the terms and conditions on this page. For additional questions you can also call us by phone at 08 9444 2214. A $100.00 minimum deposit is required to secure a booking with one of our party buses.
Your deposit will not be refunded if:
- You cancel your booking for any reason
- Any objects including body parts exit the windows while the bus is stationary or moving
- The windows in the back are pushed out or unsealed
- The interior or exterior of the vehicle has vandalism on it
- Conditions are unpleasant (e.g. vomit)
- Passengers smoke on the bus
- In addition to what is outlined here, passengers should also not taunt other motorists or excessively distract the driver.
We the right to terminate all services following any abuse or inappropriate behaviour that could endanger the safe operation of our vehicles and its passengers. Under these circumstances, bookings may be terminated and no refunds will be given.
We completely inspect all vehicles before, during and after the trip has ended. All financial liabilities for repairs or replacements will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Deposits will also not be returned.
Fines may be issued to passengers by the police if the vehicle is pulled over. We are not responsible for any fines that are issued and you are responsible for all the guests.
The consumption of alcohol on any buses in W.A is illegal, if alcohol is brought on the bus it is the responsibility of the hirer or their guests, Limo Bus Perth accepts No responsibility nor will be liable for any fines or infringements issued.
Although there is plenty of space inside our party buses, we do not recommend standing or dancing while the vehicle is moving. We are not held responsible for any injuries that result from such actions.
We allow for 15 minutes from the booked time for boarding and 15 minutes at the finish time for departing. Failure to acknowledge this may result in additional charges of $50.00 per 15 minute increment. This amount is deducted from the deposit by the driver. We are not held financially responsible for lost or stolen items.
These rules are all put in places for the protection of our customers and our company. Safety is always our number one priority.
If you have any questions about any of our terms and conditions or to secure a booking today, you can call us at 08 9444 2214. Most importantly, we want you to have fun with our tours.
- Please Understand that all deposit/bonds are non-refundable if the charter is cancelled for any reason.
- If you cancel the service upon arrival of charter Full charter cost is due and payable.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of charter date – the full amount quoted is due immediately.
- If you cancel within 7 days of charter 50% of total charter cost is due immediately.
- If you cancel with more than 7 days’ notice – deposit/bond is non-refundable FOR ANY REASON.
The consumption of BYO liquor in charter vehicles that are licensed by the Department of Transport, are exempt from the Act, provided that all of the following conditions are met: • the vehicle is licensed as an Omnibus under the Transport Coordination Act 1966; and • the vehicle is capable of carrying 14 passengers or less (excluding the driver); and • the vehicle is hired in advance of the trip; and • the vehicle is hired for at least one continuous hour; and • the driver of the vehicle does not allow a drunk person or a juvenile to consume liquor in the vehicle; and • any juvenile in the vehicle is accompanied by a responsible adult; and • the purpose of the vehicle hire can not include transportation of one or more school students to or from a school based function (such as a school ball etc, regardless of whether the function takes place at the school or not). A responsible adult is defined in section 125(2)(b) of the Act as “an adult who is a parent, step-parent, spouse, de facto partner or legal guardian of the juvenile, or other person in loco parentis to the juvenile.” Where BYO liquor consumption takes place in a charter vehicle, the vehicle is deemed to be regulated premises under section 122 of the Act. Offence provisions under sections 115 and 122 therefore apply to the supply of liquor to juveniles and drunk persons, the consumption and possession of liquor by juveniles and the consumption of liquor by drunk persons on these premises.